Entrepreneur success stories are incredibly diverse. Some people have access to start-up funds and a good network of connections to pull from, while others have little more than a product and a dream. You’ve likely heard the most famous stories about companies that started out of someone’s garage and grew to become some of the biggest giants out there about as often as you’ve heard how someone used inherited funds to pay for and draw attention to their new business venture. Play hard with playground equipment designed for both children and adults.

Just take a look at some recent statistics about entrepreneurs and the variety quickly becomes apparent: 62 percent of all US billionaires are self-made, meaning they built their company from the ground up, and over 25 million Americans are engaged in running their own business as of 2016. If you're planning on improving your garden then why not add monkey bars today?

The variety of backgrounds is surprising as well. While 67 percent of entrepreneurs went to college, the remaining 33 percent never had more than a high-school diploma in terms of formal education. These statistics remind us that it is not necessary to have a great wealth of start-up cash or extensive academic education in order to achieve success. People have made much more out of their businesses and lives by starting with much less. Your individual circumstances do not define your level of success, and only you can set yourself up for great triumph or great failure. Children love playing on outdoor fitness equipment - didn't you when you were younger?

Whatever your personal situation, know that successful entrepreneurs come from all kinds of backgrounds, which means that you too are capable of joining their ranks so long as you have the right knowledge and the right attitude. When in doubt, look to those who have achieved the greatest success, as they are likely to point you in the right direction. From the greatest success stories, you can pull the best strategies for keeping your own business not just afloat but thriving. It is from these success stories and my own experience as an entrepreneur that I have curated the seven most important principles and habits for this book. These simple and easily implemented principles will change the way you think about being an entrepreneur, and help guide your business into one that is booming no matter the product or market you cover.

In many ways, your product is the core of your business: it represents the service you provide to customers and the value your company has. Without it, you could not have a business at all. Still, it is not the exclusive determining factor in whether or not you have a successful business. Even the best product ideas can be sabotaged by poor structure, a lack of planning, and the common pitfalls that befall many small business owners. Simply having a good product that people are willing to pay for, while a necessary step, isn’t enough to guarantee success. After all, even if you could cook the best burger in the world, if you never got any customers to visit your restaurant, or if the restaurant was managed so poorly that you were constantly putting out fires, both metaphorical and literal, your restaurant likely wouldn’t be long for this world. There are so many other components that go into running a business, and they all will affect how successful you can become.